Tri- KRILL™ Pump For Pets contains 500 pumps per bottle. Use one pump for every 10 pounds of body weight per day, thats a 250 Day supply for a 20 pound pet.
Tri- KRILL™ contains more astaxanthin per serving than any other plain krill oil product on the market.
Tri-KRILL™ is sourced directly from the Antarctic which combines the power of Krill Phospholipids with 20X astaxanthin per serving in an easy-to-use pump. We add genuine AstaREAL® astaxanthin to enhance the naturally occurring astaxanthin that krill oil contains twenty times stronger, the highest level in any krill pump.
- Wild Caught Antarctic Krill Oil
- Powerful Antioxidant Formula
- Natural Antioxidant Astaxanthin
- Fights Free Radicals
- Supports Your Pet’s Immune System
- Eight Months’ Supply For 20-Pound Pet
- Airless Pump For Better Shelf Life
- Natural Krill Taste That Pets Love
- 100% Genuine AstaREAL® Astaxanthin
Benefits of Astaxanthin:
- Physical Endurance and Muscle Recovery
- Supports Good Eye Function
- Supports Good Skin Health
- A Healthy Immune Response
Benefits of Tri-Krill™:
- For joint support, supporting normal flexibility and a normal inflammation response.
- Krill oil contains Choline which is found in krill phospholipids as part of the Phosphatidyl choline molecule. Choline is not found in fish triglycerides. Choline has critical functions as a precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
Why is it so important to supplement my pet’s diet with Omega 3 fatty acids?
Today, our pets are receiving more Omega 6 fatty acids in their diets than necessary. The cattle meat used in most pet foods contains an unnecessary amount of Omega 6 fatty acids because the cattle are now being fed grains instead of grass.
Too many Omega 6 fatty acids can cause many problems in your pets. Supplementing our pets’ diets with Omega 3 fatty acids will help to normalize this imbalance.
Krill Oil absorbs quickly into the system, providing benefits such as agility, supports healty joints and can help maintain a healthy heart, brain and nervous system, skin and coat.
We only use the best ingredients all are AAFCO approved ingredients for safe use by dogs and cats. AAFCO: The People Behind Animal Feed and Pet Food safety. Also, we have the NASC Quality Seal. The National Animal Supplement Council is a nonprofit industry group dedicated to protecting and enhancing the health of companion animals in the U.S.
Now you know you are getting the best quality products for your pets. Not too many companies have the seal of quality, look for it and have peace of mind.
Why is the Quality Seal from NASC so important?
The NASC quality seal is an excellent way to identify a product that comes from a responsible supplier. To earn permission to display this seal on their products, a supplier must pass a comprehensive facility audit every two years, maintain ongoing compliance with rigorous NASC quality requirements, and pass random independent product testing to ensure products meet label claims.
Not All supplements are created equal. Similar ingredients don’t mean similar quality. Look for the NASC Quality Seal on supplement labels to find companies that comply with the industry’s highest standers. As seen in Animal Wellness magazine.
How does fish oil compare to krill oil?
- Krill oil contains a higher concentration of Omega 3 fatty acids, and also contains Astaxanthin, which is an added antioxident benefit.
- It does not contain mercury and therefore there is no added risk of heavy metal poisoning.
- In addition, Krill Oil contains highly bioavailable EPA and DHA which can aid in cognitive function, and support healthy joints.
- Krill Oil is FOUR times more potent than Fish Oil and therefore has four times the benefit!
- Because of the Astaxanthin in krill oil; this puts it to the top of the list of all healthy joint support products.
What Is Astaxanthin?
Krill oil contains high levels of one of the most powerful natural antioxidants called Astaxanthin. Astaxanthin is a carotenoid molecule from the same family as beta-carotene, lycopene, and zeaxanthin, though astaxanthin appears to be more active in quenching superoxide, hydroxyl, and other radical species.
Astaxanthins is what gives salmon its red color. Krill get their astaxanthin from small phytoplankton, their primary source of food. While krill contain natural levels of astaxanthin, we provide additional astaxanthin to our omega-3 krill phospholipid products.
Krill oil contains omega-3 fatty acids and DHA, which is the main reason it’s a popular joint support antioxidant supplement.
Krill oil is contains an antioxidant called astaxanthin. The algae that krill eat produce the bright red pigment astaxanthin that gives krill and other crustaceans such as lobster and shrimp their reddish-pink color.
Unlike fish oil, krill oil doesn’t cause fishy breath. Also, krill oil contains higher amounts of astaxanthin than fish oil. a hundred times more than salmon oil!
Storage and handling:
Store at room temperature 65 degrees to 75 degrees. Do not refrigerate. At first the bottle may need a few pumps to prime. If it does not start flow right away, turn upside down and pump until primed, then pump upright normally.
Side Effects: Pets with allergies to seafood shouldn’t use krill oil.
There are no reviews yet.